D23 Expo

Cousin Orville

Inventor of Air Cooling
Anyone else planning on attending the expo? I wonder if they will have some transportation to and from the convention center?

We have already booked our hotel and bought our DL tickets as of this weekend. Not sure when the Expo tickets go on sale, but I head in the spring at some point, along with a listing of what will be going on.

Isn't the convention center within walking distance?

I thought I read it is a rather long walk. It looks like it is south of DCA. But I'm not sure. This will be my first Disneyland trip in 8 yrs.

I'm considering it, just not sure since we already booked the FD at WDW the following week. Don't think DH will let me do two trips that close together. Traveling isn't exactly cheap :sad2:

I'm wondering if any of the near by hotels will be offering any type of discount to people who are attending the Expo?

We will be there for the HM event, so will probably make it for one day of the expo. We go to an event at the convention center every year called NAMM. And we walk from Disneyland to the convention center, back to the Disneyland Hotel. As long as you have comfortable shoes its fine.

Df and I will be at both D23 Expo and the Haunted Mansion anniversary event.

He said the Convention Center's within walking distance of DL.

I thought I read it is a rather long walk. It looks like it is south of DCA.

It's on the other side of DCA, literally right across the street from the Timon parking lot.

The Expo seems very cool and I want to go, just dunno if I can afford it. At least there's always next year.

Has there been any news announced on how much the D23 members will have to pay to get in to the expo? Or what is at the expo? I went to the Disney.go website for D23, and don't see any info there.

Never mind the stupid question - found it on the D23 "Expo" page.

Df and I will be at both D23 Expo and the Haunted Mansion anniversary event.

He said the Convention Center's within walking distance of DL.
You have to walk form the Convention Center to Katella then cross the street. Continue north through Timon parking lot to the tram and it is a bit of a walk. From Maliboomer to Tower of Terror if you take the tram. If you actually walk then it is a trip around DCA. Depends on what you call a "long walk"

I am going to the Expo after doing the 1/2 marathon the Sunday before. I plan on being at the Expo for 3 days. Super duper excited!!! I guess if it doesn't live up to expectations on the first day, then I'll just head back to the parks.
We got the "buy 3 nights, get 2 nights free" at the Grand California for the last 5 days of our trip. The first 3 nights we are staying at HoJo.
This will be my first trip to DL!!!!! WOOHOOO!

This starts Sept 10, right? I leave to come home on the 9th. :/
Did you all see that D23ers can see UP at the El Capitan? Now, that would be cool.

Gosh, I wish they would come out with the schedule. I need to know what time to catch a flight out and not miss anything. Very frustrating. :confused3

Has anyone seen any info on purchasing tickets for the expo yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter