Cypress Pointe and Grand Villas

luvsvacations

DIS Veteran
I am looking at both these resorts. There is a substantial price difference and am looking at booking thru
Diamond Resorts. I know CP has no elevator - is there any other difference. I am looking at the 3 bedroom Thanks

We've stayed at both, most recently Grand Villas (April, 2017). Both resorts share amenities. I think the Cypress Pointe side has been renovated more recently than the Grand Villas side. We LOVED the resort and the amenities offered and wouldn't hesitate to stay at either one again. The 3 bedroom units at both properties are comprised of a 2 bedroom plus a 1 bedroom lockoff, which gives you the added bonus of an additional kitchen and bathroom. Definitely a plus in my book.

Last edited:

You can also rent through an owner for Diamond resorts, typically much cheaper, if you want to pm I can help you. We have stayed at both as well. We love Grande Villas vs CP only because we like the pools at that side better. We go to CP and use the Volcano pool. But I always find it cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter