CVS tell me about it

misricsmith

Zoie, Owen and Kyle's Mom
Whats with all the hipe with cvs
tell me how you are getting money and saving some too!
TIA

CVS runs sales every week and and they offer what the call extra care bucks.
So with what is on sale and using your coupons can can save alot of money. Alot of times after the extra care bucks the item is free. I only use one card some use more than one. I am confused very fast so:lmao: I will stay with one. After you get you extra care bucks from each time you shop you use them the next time to pay, they a cvs money basically

But in order to save $ and use the CVS bucks you have to shop weekly there is that right? I can see myself buying things I don't need to save $. I guess that's what they want you to do, see something while your in the store and impulse buy.

But in order to save $ and use the CVS bucks you have to shop weekly there is that right? I can see myself buying things I don't need to save $. I guess that's what they want you to do, see something while your in the store and impulse buy.

You don't have to shop every week, but the ECB's do expire in a month. Just check the flyers each week and see if there is something you would use.
Even if you don't need it you buy it, because everyone needs toothpast, shampoos, soap, toothbrushes, toilet paper, laundry det, razers, makeup.........etc etc............if you buy it when its on sale and you get ecb's you end up paying nothing or next to nothing for it, and when you DO need it, you have it. No running out for something.

I do it, don't buy anything I don't ever need. Had an initial investment of $16 and now spend less then $2 weekly, usually less than $1 and come home with tons of stuff, stuff we would have to normally buy. I usually roll my ECB (meaning buy something else with them that has more). Today i actually went and got 2 shampoos which gave me more ECB's but also spent $3 on easter candy for my son, which I would have bought at walmart, publix, etc. So in essence I paid nothing for it (total out of pocket today was tax only).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter