CVS help

Kitzka

DIS Veteran
I am hoping someone here knows what to do. I just purchased a few things a t CVS and was suppose to get extra care bucks. well, the recipet did not print out. i was told that i could go online to cvs.com and see my coupons. does anyone know if this is true or know if i can actually see them?

i went on and could not find where the information may be.

thanks

lara

You actually have to login into your extra care account at cvs.com to see what coupons are available. One the home page half way down the left side is a check couons and balances link. Click that and login in (or set up an account and login.) They should be there under available coupons. If they aren't, call 1-800-SHOP-CVS and explain the situation.

I am not sure if your ECB will show on the web site. If you go to the cvs ecb deals thread and ask I think someone there would help you. I am new to doing the whole cvs thing

The first thing you need to do is check and make sure you bought exactly the right size and type of product. For instance the deodrant is the 24/7 Speed Stick (I think), and if you bought regular Speed Stick you will not get ECBs.

Another thing look at your receipt and see if your card # is printed on the top.If not they did not scan your card. In which case you will have to return purchases and repurchase them using your card.

If you bought what you were supposed to then call Custome Service, give them your card #, and let them know what you did not get. It takes 48 hours for your purchases to show up on their end. If they find you did buy the correct items the ECBs will print on your next trip.

If I can help let me know.

Thanks TN gramma-I triple checked and I did purchase he correct items(speed stick as well as the p&G deal). They were not able to give me a register recipet but were able to print me out a copy from their office computer.

i will give the 1800 number a call tomrrow. thanks so much!

lara

Thanks TN gramma-I triple checked and I did purchase he correct items(speed stick as well as the p&G deal). They were not able to give me a register recipet but were able to print me out a copy from their office computer.

i will give the 1800 number a call tomrrow. thanks so much!

lara

Did you not get any kind of receipt?

I have a copy of the electronic journla report which came from their office computer. it does list the store number, transaction number, items i purchased, date, time, coupons i used, total, how i paid, etc. it just does not look like a traditional register recipet.

You should be able to see online and print out the EBC's from there. You used to be able to, but I would call in the morning, they can set it up so they print next time you purchase something.

Well that is wierd. But I am sure CS will be able to help you out. I am not sure if they will be in tomorrow because of MLK holiday. But they will take care of it.

Like I said let me know if I can help with CVSing. I am addicted.

I have a copy of the electronic journla report which came from their office computer. it does list the store number, transaction number, items i purchased, date, time, coupons i used, total, how i paid, etc. it just does not look like a traditional register recipet.

Sounds like they had some sort of computer glitch. Call customer service at the 800 number and they should be able to take care of it. I hesitate to print ECB's at home because alot of stores aren't used to seeing them in that form and don't want to be hassled about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter