CVS Coupons

InstImpres

DIS Veteran
I saw this on another site...has anyone used these to know if they are stackable.

Printable Coupons at CVS! May be able to apply them all to a single purchase. Expires 1/6.

$3 off $15 http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/promotion?pid=6193&step_nbr=160

$5 off $30 http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/promotion?pid=6192&step_nbr=160

$10 off $50 http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/promotion?pid=6191&step_nbr=160

$15 off $75 http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/promotion?pid=6190&step_nbr=160

It depends on your CVS and what you feel is right.

Some CVS stores don't allow stacking. Some allow you to stack. Some only allow you to stack if your total is the cumulative total of the coupons (ie, if you are using a $2/10 and a $3/15, your total must be $25). That last way is the only way I will stack these coupons. I don't feel right doing it any other way.

Kimya

I don't even try to stack. The deals at CVS are so great that I really don't find a need to. Some stores will let you do this. The employees at my store are generally really nice to me so I don't want to even begin to tick them off with trying something like stacking.

I don't even try to stack. The deals at CVS are so great that I really don't find a need to.

I am not a CVS regular (though after the year end savings thread might need to start). It would never have occured to me you could stack them accept the other budget site I frequent said might be stackable.

I am not a CVS regular (though after the year end savings thread might need to start). It would never have occured to me you could stack them accept the other budget site I frequent said might be stackable.

I know what you mean. There are lots of other people on other sites that do stacking as a way of life. I just fear that CVS will eventually start cracking down on their great deals because of the abuse going on. I'm not a hard core CVSer but I do like my deals. I was able to save about $1,300 last year. I just did a trip last night. I got the Pepsi, Soy Joy, Nature's Bounty deals as well as picked up some clearance stuff. I paid $14 (using a CVS gc from a Rx transfer) for all that stuff and ended up with $37 in ECBs.

The CVS weekly deals that It's A Happy Day posts every week are extremely helpful in finding some of those great deals. Make sure to check them out before you make a CVS run :)

The only way I "stack" would be a $2/10 and a $3/15 on a $25 purchase. I always ask if I can do it that way or if they'd rather ring the purchases separately. They always say 1 transaction is fine.

Kimya

The only way I "stack" would be a $2/10 and a $3/15 on a $25 purchase. I always ask if I can do it that way or if they'd rather ring the purchases separately. They always say 1 transaction is fine.

Kimya

That is the only way I do it as well. I learned that they could be stacked this way when I told the cashier to ring it as two separate orders and he said no need so long as the total was going to be $60 before coupons I could use the $10 off $50 and the $4.00 off $10.00. Basically he said check the total, then the CVS total purchase coupons, then manufacturreres and individual product specific CVS coupons, then the Bucks Back.

I wasnt' planning on going this week, but since my Bucks Back were set to expire onthe 5th I figured I'd stock up a bit on laundry detergent, shampoo and sharpie markers.

I am a CVS castmember (lol) and I have never had anyone try to stack coupons unless the total was the amount required by the coupons combined. I honestly try to accommodate people unless they are rude or downright greedy.

I am a CVS castmember (lol) and I have never had anyone try to stack coupons unless the total was the amount required by the coupons combined. I honestly try to accommodate people unless they are rude or downright greedy.

Sorry, wasn't trying to be rude or take advantage...I was surprised they were stackable but since I read it on another site I thought maybe it was a policy I wasn't aware of. Based on what I read I am certainly not going to stack without reaching the total of $170, was just trying to plan accordingly.

Thanks

I just got back from CVS, and I saved 25.44 by stacking the 2,3 and 5 dollars off coupons. I also had 7.00 in ECB! I got 9 items and it only cost my 19.84!
I am excited!!!

Michelle

Instimpress,

No, don't apologize! We are honestly happy when people are excited about their savings. We sometimes make a fuss and call each other to the register to show off someone's ECB if it is someone we know.

Things to remember

1. A smile goes a long way. As long as your are nice to our staff and respectful of other shoppers, we will try our best to get you as much saving as we possibly can.
2. It never hurts to ask for something, but you will have better luck if our lines are short and we are not brand new.
3. No matter what you may think, someone before you has asked for something more outrageous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter