CutieBugNY * Back and Married!!* Trip Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
pics look fantastic, i love your necklace and the bridesmaids necklaces, where did you get them from??

Congrats!!! Everything looked great!

You dress is gorgeous and the flowergirls in their wings were adorable!

holy crap!! how much did your wedding cost!! it looked phenom!!! seriously thoug..a round how much.... and ya know.. i didnt even think of a bridal shower.. wonder if anyone will throw one for me ??? (wait is that how that works lol)

congrats!

Ok well I don't have too much time right this moment to share all the fabulous things that happened over our week stay in Disney. BUT you can go check out my photo exchange page where myself and many of our guests have posted pictures of the weeks events! :cool1: Just a sneek peek until I have more time to post my trip report!

www.weddings2share.com/home/KatieBrianDisneyFairytaleWedding/

Everything looks SO beautiful! What wonderful memories you will have!:goodvibes

Great pictures! Can't wait to read your full TR. I love Mickey & Minnie in their purple wedding gear. Did you request to have them in those outfits? I asked my WP about that and she noted it in my beo, but its not a guarantee thats what they'll be wearing. Also, what style was your wedding cake? It looks like the Mickey Wave cake, but the one on the sample cd looks different.

Just beautiful! Congratulations - I can't wait to look at everything in much more detail when I'm in port on Tuesday...

Katie,
everything looked so pretty. I love the website. i would love to do that. I love love the mets and yankees basket.. My DF would go nuts. We are both mets fans...

Katie
Congratulations on your wedding!! You looked beautiful and I just love all the touches - especially the glass slippers!!
Did your flower girl sing? She looks so sweet...:goodvibes

pics look fantastic, i love your necklace and the bridesmaids necklaces, where did you get them from??

My necklace was on loan from my mother, although she has yet to ask for it back:rolleyes1 But the Bridesmaids necklaces I made for them, along with the earrings to match.

Great pictures! Can't wait to read your full TR. I love Mickey & Minnie in their purple wedding gear. Did you request to have them in those outfits? I asked my WP about that and she noted it in my beo, but its not a guarantee thats what they'll be wearing. Also, what style was your wedding cake? It looks like the Mickey Wave cake, but the one on the sample cd looks different.

We didn't request that Mickey and Minnie wear anything specific in fact I didn't even know they came in other outfits besides the gold. I didn't evan notice it till I saw the pictures after it was all over.

Our cake was the mickey wave, we added our own topper obviously I haven't had time to compare it to the picture but hey no matter what it looked like it tasted fantastic! I highly recomend almond cake and ameretto mouse!

Your pictures look great! Just out of curiousity, how long did you have the carriage for?

You get the carriage for your ride over from the Grand, which in my opinion is way too short!:sad1: It had to be one of my favorite things all day, just riding over with my mom and dad and getting to wave at everyone,
like a real princess,at people on the monorails and seeing all the flashes from the wedding pavilion knowing that all our guests could see us coming. It was spectacular!
Then it stays till the end of the ceremony and takes you and your beloved around the parking lot while they load the guests into the busses.

Katie
Congratulations on your wedding!! You looked beautiful and I just love all the touches - especially the glass slippers!!
Did your flower girl sing? She looks so sweet...:goodvibes

Yes our one flower girl wanted to sing to us so she took some time and sang L O V E as in "L is for the way you look at me..." We danced while she sang and it was just so nice.

Thanks for sharing your photos, I would love to see the professional ones. Everything looked fantastic, we have made some of the same choices that you had and your photos have just made me confirm in my mind its the right thing to do even if we are going over budget a bit!

very very pretty! my mother and i thought the little girls with the wings were priceless! so sweet! you have a great sense of humor. i loved how you decorated your venue. and you and your dress looked fantastic!

Welcome back! Congrats, everything looked wonderful. Can't wait to read more.

the pictures are great, you look gorgeous, the food looks fantastic. you had the wedding I want!!!! Stunning

Congrats! You looked gorgeous, and your wedding was amazing! I love that website, very creative! BTW, I agree with everyone else, your FG with their wings were ADORABLE.

Everything looks wonderful!! Where did you get the flowergirl dresses! They are too adorable!

Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter