Customer Service Wait Times

CBMom01

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else been having a hard time with customer service lately? Ive had to hang up 3x after 20+ minute hold times.

A few weeks ago, I called the private tour phone number trying to book the ultimate thrills tour for my family. I was on hold for an hour when I finally gave up. I thought that maybe my called got lost in the system or something so I called back to try again. The recording said that the wait time was going to be at least 30 minutes so I hung up and never ended up booking the tour.

It would be nice if they offered to call you back when there’s a long wait time like so many companies do these days. I enjoy listening to the Disney music when I’m on hold but after a while, I’ve got to do other things...

I had to call with flight information for Magical Express a couple of weeks ago and had a very short wait time...maybe 10 minutes at the most. Had dreaded making the call but was pleasantly surprised. :goodvibes:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter