Custom M&M's

Coloradogrl

Mouseketeer
I have always loved this idea so I thought I would share! I am going to be using these for the welcome bags and maybe as one of the favors. You can put what ever you want on them. If you dont want to print things on them you can order just M&M's in just about any color you can think of! I have seen people put them in champagne glass.
http://shop2.mms.com/home/index.asp

My cousin did this for his wedding, in the colours of his wedding (red & silver, but it looked more grey). Their names are Michael & Melissa, so it really worked for them. Plus, her late father always referred to them as M&M and always gave them M&Ms with every present. It was like a little tribute to him. You have to order a lot though and they are only delivered in the states, so they got them sent to a friend who owns a restaurant in the Buffalo area and my grandparents insisted on picking them up (two 50 pound boxes!). I love it, they went to pass through customs back into Canada and the customs officer asked my Granny "Any thing to declare" and she said "Just a couple of boxes of M&Ms" and the officer waived her right through! I keep calling her a little criminal, but then again, she was truthful!

I just ordered those for my favors!!! I ended up ordering white, black and creame (looked lite pink). I had our names on some and just married 9/27/05 on the others. They are adorable, but very pricey!!! I spent about $100.00 on them and didn't have a whole lot. You might want to mix some of the custom printed ones and the plain ones. They are about half the price per 8 oz. bag, if I remember right the custom ones were $10.00 for 8 oz. and plain ones $5.00 per 8 oz.. I thought the silver ones looked grey also, I was hesisant to buy the black ones, but they look soooo classy withthe white and creame!!!!!! When I can figure out how to get it on the computer, I'll post a pic.

I bought them too...and still have some left over!

I didn't think they were TOO expensive, but then I only had to buy a few. And I considered it worth it because EVERYONE has said how cool they were, or "where did you get them"...that's the kind of favor I wanted! :earboy2:

I spent $120 and got 32 little 2 oz. bags, already tied up with a light blue ribbon.

Here's a pic of mine: (it's rather big, sorry!)

IMG_0381.jpg

These are really cute, my fiance and I are both totally excited about using these!

I think we'll get a big bag of just the regullarly printed dark blue M&M's and mix them up with some printed white ones that say "Mary&Jim" "4/24/06" and put them into a cute little blue tulle favor bag. And have them placed on the plate on the table in front of each person's seat. I think they will look adorable, can't wait!!

My cousin bought glass tea light holders that looked like a little vase, filled them with the M&Ms, covered the top in silver tulle, then had a ribbon tied around them with a "Thank You" charm on it. Each guest had one placed on their plate.

Back when I got married I couldn't find custom printed good tasting ones so I just did my wedding colors. I actually was able to get mine in colors i wanted from local candy store and only paid 4.99/lb!!!!!!!! They were a big hit at my wedding.

I also got the custom M&Ms (thanks for introducing me to them Hiwaygal) I got the wedding color one with 'Dawn & Bill married 11/1/05' on them. I also got the wedding themed ones with the cakes and hearts etc... and I am going to mix the two in my favor tins. They look so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter