Custom lanyards question (with Disney font)

ILoveDisney&Cruising

<font color=peach>DVC member since 2006 ... wish w
I've seen that a few of you had custom lanyards created with a Disney-looking font.

Could you please tell me where, and if there was a minimum order required?

I would :love::love::love: to get some made for our upcoming reunion cruise.

Thanks so much!

:flower3:

Be careful with that! Everywhere I looked was a minimum order of 100. The prices I was running across were anywhere from 1.50/ea to over 2.00

We had lanyards made for the EBTA this past April. I think this is where we got them. I wasn't in charge but I didn't hear of any problems with this company. They were nice. I really liked having something to identify other DISers. I didn't feel so goofy striking up a conversation with someone I already "knew."

http://www.kennyproducts.com/

We are looking at personalized laynards for our upcoming cruise too. It is great to see another resource listed here!!! We are so excited and counting down the days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter