Current Western Caribbean Navigators

dizneyfan23

Nothing makes my day like sitting on the beaches o
I know the Magic just got back to doing the Eastern/Western cruises. But if anybody coming back from the Western cruise has the current Navigators, could you post them or give us the up to date things going on? I'm sailing on October 6th :cool1: and am curious if anything major has changed. :hmghost:

Unfortunately, this has been asked a number of times over the last few weeks with no results. I guess those of us that are sailing in September are just going to have to wing it a bit.

The first Western after the Med Summer cruises is this coming Saturday so there really aren't any "current" Westerns to be had until we get back on the 15th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter