Current Virtual Queue policies/timing for Tron & GoG

ngl

DIS Veteran
We have not been to MK since August. At that time, they were not allowing anyone to enter Tron past their VQ one hour call back window. We live 1.5 hrs from WDW and have showed up at GoG hours later for our VQ and never had an issue. Of course, Tron was new at that time (we are AP, DVC & D23 so got to ride the previews in May so didn't totally miss out). We know we can buy ILL and will plan on doing that but was curious if they have changed their position on allowing VQ to show up much later than call back time? Is GoG still allowing for this?

I thought there was a thread that showed how quickly ILL and VQ were currently going on a daily basis so if anyone can point me to that I would appreciate it. We have 2 trips in the next few months and just wanted to see how things are now.

Thanks in advance!

I’ve heard if the line isn’t too backed up Tron will have a 15 min grace period but it’s not a guarantee…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter