Current Toys (Legos, Marvel, Star Wars) for Sale at Gift Shops on Fantasy

Tulip2796

Mouseketeer
On our 1st cruise 2 years ago we wound up at the gift shop several times with our 2 young boys, and spent way more than planned. I read a tip here once about buying Disney merchandise at the Disney store (on land) and leaving the kids little surprises from Mickey, etc. Does anyone who sailed recently on the Fantasy remember what some of the toys in the shop were? Star wars, marvel, etc.. i have 2 boys. Thanks!

We just got off the Fantasy last weekend. The toys that I remember seeing were.... Disney themed board games, like Clue, Battleship, etc. They had lots of stuffies, of course. They had Light savers. There were bath toys. I can't remember seeing any Marvel stuff.

Bumping this thread in case anyone has any more info. My boys keep requesting things (lego sets, toys) that I'd like to get them but we're trying to hold them off in case some of what they want is sold on the Fantasy. This way they can get "surprises" on board that we've previously purchased; that and that I don't want too many new toys.

There was a lot of Marvel stuff on our Fantasy cruise (4/21-28). Ours was also the Avengers PremEAR, but it seemed like a permanent display. No Lego sets (my boys looked specifically for Legos) but lots of action figures, stuffed characters, pins and other toys. My son bought Thor's Stormbreaker axe and I think it was $5 more than at Target here at home. They also had the Infinity Gautlet as that was considered for purchase too. Tons of Star Wars stuff too: action figures, costumes, stuffies, pins, shirts, toys, etc. My boys (9 & 11) get an allowance for souvenirs and have to decide how to spend it, so we did pretty well. We ended up with just a Jack Sparrow sword, Thor axe and Pirate Stitch tsum tsum.

There was a lot of Marvel stuff on our Fantasy cruise (4/21-28). Ours was also the Avengers PremEAR, but it seemed like a permanent display. No Lego sets (my boys looked specifically for Legos) but lots of action figures, stuffed characters, pins and other toys. My son bought Thor's Stormbreaker axe and I think it was $5 more than at Target here at home. They also had the Infinity Gautlet as that was considered for purchase too. Tons of Star Wars stuff too: action figures, costumes, stuffies, pins, shirts, toys, etc. My boys (9 & 11) get an allowance for souvenirs and have to decide how to spend it, so we did pretty well. We ended up with just a Jack Sparrow sword, Thor axe and Pirate Stitch tsum tsum.

This was super helpful! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter