Current price of Royal Table Breakfast

TK-Fett

TK-1143 of the 501st Legion
I'm finding different info on the web, does any know the current price for adults breakfast at the royal table?

$42.99 for adults $27.99 for children. I just checked by finding a random reservation available on the WDW site since it makes you pay up front therefore tells you the exact price to pay.

Thanks, I had booked the reservation with a dining plan and I don't think I paid up front but I could have forgotten it.

I was just working out my budget and wanted to make sure I was including the right amount for the breakfast.

Thanks I was just asking the ipo about this I was trying to figure out if it was worth the 2 credits or if we should pay for it out of pocket and save our credits. At that price I think we will be paying out of ppocket and using our credits at a different time.

Is there anyway to check and see if I have paid yet, because I can't find a confirmation or anything on my bank statement. If I haven't paid yet can I prepay because we plan to use our credits someplace else.

Thanks
Tyler

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter