Current price of Photo CD on 5 night?

1153rsmith

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the current price for the Photo CD is on a 5 night cruise? Did I read somewhere you can pay a little extra and get the CD and all the pictures they print?

Does anyone know what the current price for the Photo CD is on a 5 night cruise? Did I read somewhere you can pay a little extra and get the CD and all the pictures they print?

I don't know the cost of a 5 night, but a 4 night is $299.95 and a 7 night is $349.95. My guess would be somewhere between those two prices. If you pay an additional $50.00, you can get all the photos on the CD printed.

The CD photos have the borders on them.

That has changed from my last cruise. The CD I got from the Magic in April 2012 did not have the borders. Do they also come with a copy of the picture without the borders?

AFAIK, the borders are on all pictures (CD and printed). I did read where someone was able to get at least one or two of their printed pictures without the borders when they complained about the fact that several of the people in the photo were blocked by the border.

Well, if all the pictures have borders now, I may just have freed up a couple hundred dollars. I like to do photo books and the borders don't always work well when you are resizing pictures. I may just buy a few of the printed ones and try to get someone to take the pics with my camera also.

Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter