Current or recent wait times when calling ABD

NewEngland47

Earning My Ears
How have folks wait times been lately when calling ABD? I’m currently on hold (new dates opened today for those with 1 or more past ABD) and I’m on hold trying to move a placeholder - thx!!

I’m not able to call until tomorrow so I’m really curious how long you had to wait.

I was on with DCL last week and it said 32 mins. I hung up after 100. 🙄 The IT last Monday didn’t work at all.

I’m not able to call until tomorrow so I’m really curious how long you had to wait.

I was on with DCL last week and it said 32 mins. I hung up after 100. 🙄 The IT last Monday didn’t work at all.
Thankfully it wasn't too bad - I initially called a number in my placeholder email that clearly went to no man's land, so I hung up and redialed the main number for AbD. They initially said your wait time is 8 minutes, then after 45 minutes they came back on the message and said wait time was 20 minutes and gave the option for a call back which I took. They did call me back in exactly 20 minutes, then about another 10 minutes to actually get to an agent - so considering wait times in general right now it wasn't too bad - maybe 80 minutes all in?

I called on Friday for a client and ended up waiting 93 minutes overall. Mine was on the travel agent queue so I'm wondering how much the lines differ. The message kept saying that my wait time was 28 minutes but then would keep saying that after waiting. I was like, that is cruel! LOL :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter