Current Menus??? Where to Get?

catjammies

Mouseketeer
Where can I get current menus? Some of the links i find are broken.

Anyone know of any great CHANGES - Culinary - or otherwise, on the Magic for this summer????

This is what shows when you click on the link that I gave. If you use the navigation arrows at the top of the page, you will see the next page with the rest of that menu & you can get to the other 6 menus.

Menu-Animators_Dinner_Menu_1.jpg

Oh, they're terrific. Thank you. I love that they give have activities on the menu to keep kids busy.

The other side has a larger coloring activity & a couple more puzzles too. :)

I see that is a eastern cruise, not a Western cruise. So there will be differences, right?

Cindy B said:
I see that is a eastern cruise, not a Western cruise. So there will be differences, right?

You can match up the theme nights with those listed for each day in the navigators. :) The menus are the same though. The 3 day cruises use the main dining room menus & the 4 day cruises add the pirate night menu.

lbgraves said:
If you use the navigation arrows at the top of the page, you will see the next page with the rest of that menu & you can get to the other 6 menus.
Thanks for pointing this out. I never even noticed the navigation arrows before!

We are going on a western in July. Our packet from DCL mentions the Small World dinner. Have they renamed a night (maybe the til we meet again). If so is the menu the same or different?

Anything is possible but it could be that this is old information on what they sent you. There are a few things that have been out of date on DCL information packs for a while. I believe that there use to be a small world dinner.

ROFL! I just pulled out our old navigators from 11/2003 & they list the Small World dinner. That was held on Wednesday night on the eastern. That has been replaced with the Master Chef menu.

ANy chance you could order things from menus that are not offered on your cruise like lost banana treasure dessert &fruit marinated roasted pork& artichoke and garlic dip?

I wouldn't think that the Wonder stocks everything needed to make the extra menus that are served on the Magic. You could always make a request.

So does that mean I can request a ribeye steak each night? I try new things but last cruise, I didn't care for much of it...but leaving dinner with room gave me an excuse for a visit to scoops each night~~LOL--seriously, can I do that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter