Current menu "themes" on the Magic

pdarrah

It's nice to know you are real, too
I haven't been able to find this anywhere, but if its already been covered please just point me in the right direction.

There have been a number of threads about "New" menus and a "Till we meet again" menu on the last night on the Magic. Have all the menus changed or only the last night?

Last year (Oct 23 2004 Western) we had the following:

Saturday, Sunday & Monday: Rotational restaurant menu (i.e. Lumiers, Parrot Cay or Animators "regular" menu)
Tuesday: Around the World Menu
Wednesday: Pirate Night Menu
Thursday: Captain's Gala Menu
Friday: The Best of ... Menu

Are these still correct? Has "The Best of" been changed to "Till we meet again" and is it a real change or just a new name and the same food? Are the rotational menus pretty much the same (ie escargot at Lumier's)? We are on the Oct 22nd 2005 Western (yes, exact same week) and just want an idea of what to expect.

Thanks,

pdarrah

We just got off the Magic today.

Yes, the last night has been changed to "Til we meet again" menu. Everything else looks the same.

Let me correct myself: Tuesday is also different. It is called the "Master Chef" menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter