current extra adult charge in Poly room?

loriandmatt

DIS Veteran
anyone have an idea how much the extra adult charge is for the Poly? I think (but am not sure) that the charge is different at a deluxe resort. the boy decided he was going to join us again this year (good news) but now that he is 18, I have to pay an extra adult charge for him. (which I will gladly do to have one more year with him hanging out with us.)

anyone have an idea how much the extra adult charge is for the Poly? I think (but am not sure) that the charge is different at a deluxe resort. the boy decided he was going to join us again this year (good news) but now that he is 18, I have to pay an extra adult charge for him. (which I will gladly do to have one more year with him hanging out with us.)

It will be an extra $25/night. The extra adult charge is $25/night for the deluxe resorts; $15/night for the moderates; and $10/night for the values.

It will be an extra $25/night. The extra adult charge is $25/night for the deluxe resorts; $15/night for the moderates; and $10/night for the values.

Plus tax (12.5% for all resorts except All Star, 13% for All Star) ... so $28.13/night/person for an additional adult at the Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter