• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current bounceback offer?

sunnydays28

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what it is? I am not sure another trip is in the cards for us this year--we keep saying we are not going to be a family that goes every other year or more--but I am hoping my husband falls in love with it and can't help but wish already.

And in general, how long are the offers good for and do they change often? Since we will be there in May is it likely we would get the current offer or will it be different by then?

Does anyone know what it is? I am not sure another trip is in the cards for us this year--we keep saying we are not going to be a family that goes every other year or more--but I am hoping my husband falls in love with it and can't help but wish already.

And in general, how long are the offers good for and do they change often? Since we will be there in May is it likely we would get the current offer or will it be different by then?

See this thread:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2975330

I was at BLT last week, it was 35% off deluxe, 30% off moderate. Blackout days apply, they are shown in the above thread, see post 189. It could be different by May, I would subscribe to this thread.

My recommendation is if you're staying at a resort and considering the BB offer be sure to ask questions. Last summer the written BB offer mentioned FD for Deluxe and Moderate resorts but when I asked I could get free quick service dining while staying at a value resort (other than AoA). Bonus!

The link listed above talks only about Deluxe and Moderates but if you get there and call, you may find out that value resorts are also included but it's just not aw widely publicized.

By the way, it's now in your check-in materials, not on the table in the room.

The link listed above talks only about Deluxe and Moderates but if you get there and call, you may find out that value resorts are also included but it's just not aw widely publicized.

Good advice. I was at CSR last week and booked a bounceback rate for Pop in December, so I know for a fact that the values are included. It isn't advertised on the flyer but the discount is 25% for value resorts and the Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation are still excluded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter