Current Bounce Back

agriffith

Mom of 2 Princesses!
Hi All! Can anyine tell me what the current bounce back offer is? I am going to CSR in a few weeks (I know it can change before then), and I am wanting to get an idea if I need to budget for the $200 deposit...:thumbsup2

Thank you for any info!

Hi All! Can anyine tell me what the current bounce back offer is? I am going to CSR in a few weeks (I know it can change before then), and I am wanting to get an idea if I need to budget for the $200 deposit...:thumbsup2

Thank you for any info!

The discounts are 35% for Mod, 40% off Deluxe and 45% off Deluxe Villas (3 room excluded) While we did NOT have the flyer in the room that was the email I received while there. I did change our res for Nov that was booked the the 30% PIN for mod to this since it saved a little. They will ask for the code OKR. I didn't have the paper in front of me when I called the the CM said I had to get it since they have HUNDREDS of codes (I don't believe that for a minute. I called the 8844 ext from my room and the only code I've seen for the bounceback is the OKR code) I was able to change the res after a lot of questions including my current res # (for last week) WEll I didn't have that at my fingertips and the CM said they called the front desk for it. I really didn't believe that either since I know all my reservations came up since she told me that I had the NOv reservation before I had the chance! ) Aside from that my daughter did the same thing and had no questions!! I guess it all depends who you get!!

The dates were for various dates though Dec 24 for Mod and Deluxe and Sept 30 for the Villas.

forgot to say. The deposit for room only (that's what the offer is for and what we did) was 1 night dep. so it depends where you stay as to the amt. I don't know if a package can be booked but the discount is only on the room.

disneyfan55 said:
I didn't have the paper in front of me when I called the the CM said I had to get it since they have HUNDREDS of codes (I don't believe that for a minute. I called the 8844 ext from my room and the only code I've seen for the bounceback is the OKR code)

They do have hundreds of codes... for each room only code, there is a different code to add tickets, and another code for each of dining plans to be added. I've sat and listened to a CM sort through her book while looking for the 'right' code for the discount I was calling about. ;)

disneyfan55 said:
The deposit for room only (that's what the offer is for and what we did) was 1 night dep. so it depends where you stay as to the amt. I don't know if a package can be booked but the discount is only on the room.

You can swap a room only to a package... just ask to add tickets! And then your deposit will become $200 vs. the 1 night room rate. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter