Current AP holders

MsDisney

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I'm here to report a little good news for those of us with annual passes that aren't set to expire within the next couple of months, so therefore we can't get "in" on the AAA annual pass deal. (like me, we got ours in Aug.) I spoke to a wonderful person at Universal today, and she told me that while there is nothing they can do about the current passes we have, we CAN renew through Universal for the same price that AAA is offering. While the offer will only be good for as long as AAA is offering it (I think 1/31/02), they will not require you to activate the new pass at any particular time (as AAA is). So, long story short, current passholders can get their renewal vouchers for $99!!!

She said the vouchers are good forever, sooooo....I'm thinking hmmm....maybe I'll renew again and again! :D

Hope this helps someone else...it's such a great deal!
Karen

No Problem! I know I felt a little bad about missing out on the AAA! I'm told you can do this over the phone or at Universal...and if anyone has any problems, I have a contact name and number...she was awesome and VERY helpful!

Karen

Well looks like after the MIB shoot-off i will have to load up on vouchers:bounce:

"Tell everyone to renew now!!!" is what they told me!!!

Which is good because Disney doesn't allow you to renew more than 30 days out now...so I can't get "in" on the 100 days extra deal. They told me at Universal that while they can't do anything about the criteria for AAA passes, that they CAN match them!
I plan to get us some vouchers for next year, ASAP! :D

GO Universal!!!
Karen

I just ordered my pass. I don't expire until September but they said that I can redeem the voucher whenever I would like to. I can't believe this price.

AWESOME!

Did you order it by phone? I wondered because while I was assured that this IS the deal...you know how dealing with big companies can be, sometimes everyone doesn't seem to be on the same page! ;)
Just wondering if you had to ask for this rate, and/or if you had any problem getting it?

Karen

You can be sure that saturday after barry has finished the pork brains i will hit the ticket booth and pull out a sackfull of pennies and tell them i want as many vouchers as it will buy!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

I had no problems at all I asked about the $99 AAA price and she told me that they are honoring that price. You can use it as either as a new ticket or a renewal. I called them at 1-800-564-5764 and when I get there on Sat I will give them a booking number at the will callwindow and they will give me the voucher.

Super, Thanks!

I was told that it was just for renewals, that they weren't offering it for a new pass price...the woman I spoke to said they couldn't do that, and that she had to send them to AAA.

See what I mean about people not always being on the same page? :D

MIB...those pennies will be flying on MIB if you don't do it first!!!

Karen

I ordered two, a renewal for now and another for next year when this one ends. A great deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter