Curious George PJ's

DisneyFanTN

Mouseketeer
My son is on a Curious George kick and is asking for Curious George pajama's for his birthday. Has anyone seen them lately in the stores? Specifically boys 4-7 sizes? I saw JCPenny's had a sleeper type with footies but he burns up in those. Thanks!!:rainbow:

The only place i got some was at islands of adventure at Universal studios a couple yrs ago.You might go on US board and see if they have a number to order some.
Kim

Not positive but I think I saw them at target...They are not on the website though- But they have spongebob on there so maybe some of the universal type pj's...Oh wait isn't it a pbs show now? Nope nothing on their website..hmmm. I think paramount kings dominion also carries universal type stuff.

Thank you for your ideas. The merchandise was everywhere when the movie was being promoted but is beginning to become extinct again. I'll keeping checking around.

Try Khols. I was shopping for pjs a week or so ago and thought I saw them in the boys section. Good luck.

sunshinegirl said:
Have you tried www.crazyforbargains.com? They have some really cute character pajamas.
Hey that is a great site thanks for posting I have bookmarked it! They have cute short cotton curious george ones too for the op!

That is a great site ... very cute pajamas, exactly what I'm looking for, but only Boy Toddler sizes. I'll check WalMart and Kohls today. Thanks everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter