CSR or POLY. Which has the better pool?

funshipm174

DIS Veteran
If someone was going to stay at either the CSR or POLY based on the better pool. where would you stay?

I heard the jaguar slide at the CSR is great, but so is the volcano pool at the POLY.

Which pool is better?

TIA

pirate:

I love the Polynesian and the pool and the volcano slide is great, but I would have to go with the pool at CSR. The pyramid is awesome and the slide is great, too. The whole area around the pool at CSR is nice and open with a great bar and snack stand. I haven't been to CSR since it opened in 1998, but it stands out in my mind! It was the first trip I took with DH to WDW. We weren't even engaged then.

Anyway, both pools are lots of fun! You'll have a blast no matter which one you swim at.

We love the pool at CSR! Love having margaritas and nachos while the kids are in the pool.

:banana:
Polynesian!
You gotta love the centrifical force down the Volcano slide when you hit
that second turn! :banana:
Hey! It's all tube so when that light turns green...push off as hard as you can!
:banana:

Though the pool at CSR is very nice... but I find the Polynesian pool great! We love the 0 depth entry! And there's not many 4ft deep at the Poly, so the pool is very kid friendly, especially for those who have toddlers and preschoolers and young pre-teens. The slide is awesome!! I love the Polynesian slide! It is sooo fun! I went on a slide many times... I think more times than my kids! :)

*Fantasia* said:
Though the pool at CSR is very nice... but I find the Polynesian pool great! We love the 0 depth entry! And there's not many 4ft deep at the Poly, so the pool is very kid friendly, especially for those who have toddlers and preschoolers and young pre-teens. The slide is awesome!! I love the Polynesian slide! It is sooo fun! I went on a slide many times... I think more times than my kids! :)
Ditto!!!!! :banana:
I think Poly pool wins hands down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter