CSR or CBR?

ttfn3

DIS Veteran
Okay, all you experts out there. I need one night before we check-in to the BWV. I can get the fall rate at both CSR and CBR. I've never stayed at either resort. I like the theme at CBR however that pool sure looks good to CSR. It'll be me, DH, and DS (age 8) - lover of pool slides and beachy things. So, which would you choose and why?

The first time we stayed at Coronado Springs, my ds was 8 and now that's his first choice of ALL resorts!! TThe pool and the slide are his reasons. The CS is absolutely beatuiful, Pepper Market is real good, the whole feel of the resort is so well themed. We stayed at the CBR a few years back and probably won't stay there again. I'm not really sure what I didn't like, but it was definately not my favorite. Your son will LOVE the CSR!! ::yes::

Another vote for CSR, we were there in August and loved it! The resort is beautiful, the pool is great, the slide fun, the margaritas wonderful!!!.... I could go on and on!

Another vote for CSR. I stayed there with DD4 in May. We really liked it. I've never stayed at CBR, but for some reason, it just doesn't appeal to me. From the photos I've seen and the layout of the resort, it just doesn't seem as nice as the other moderates. But that's just me...

If the pool and pool slide are really important, then definitely go with CSR. That's one of the main reasons we're staying there on our next trip. The kids want a bigger slide!

We had a great stay at CBR 3 years ago. It's a beautiful resort. But we wanted to try someplace new and the slide was a deciding factor.

I stayed at CSR in 98 and liked it alot, especially the pool.

But we LOVE CBR!! The rooms are bright and cheery, and the exteriors of the buildings are done in beautiful pastels that remind you of the islands.

At night, you can see Illuminations while sitting on the white sandy beach in front of your 'village'!

No matter which resort you choose, you'll have a great time
:earsgirl:

Haven't tried CBR, but believe that CSR is a (not so) well kept secret:earsboy:

Thanks! I showed my son the various pictures on the web of the two resorts and he wants to try that slide at Coronado Springs - so I booked it last night! Since we're only staying there one night and we're hanging out at the pool, it looks like the perfect place for us.

We have not stayed at either resort but if I was going to pick one it would be CSR. We eat at Pepper Market usually once or twice a trip and my kids would love the Dig site. I think the rooms and resort size are pretty much the same so that wouldnt be a factor for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter