CSR or CBR?? Help me choose

homestuff20

Earning My Ears
I have gotten a big endorsement form a friend of mine that has stayed at CSR many times but I don't know anyone personally that has stayed at CBR since it was refurbished. I'm traveling with a DS 17, DD 13, and DS 2. (First trip for little guy) and DW. Last but not least! :)

We are huge fans of CBR and never have a problem recommending it. And we have never stayed at CSR. But with having 2 teens in your party, I would have to recommend CSR because of the queen beds. CBR still only has doubles.

We've never stayed at CSR, but we loved CBR. I think either resort would appeal to the teenagers, but I think the little guy would love the pirate themed pool at CBR. Good luck deciding, although I'm sure you will have a great trip no matter which resort you choose.

thanks for the input, I'm most likley beating myself up about this way too much. I might just flip a coin! :):)

We've stayed at CSR ten times and love it (as did our kids when they traveled with us). We've never stayed at CBR (although our oldest son did when he took his baseball team there to play).

Your teens would definitely prefer CSR for the queen beds, perhaps sand volleyball court, fitness center, etc. The CBR has a better pool for little ones (the one thing about the CSR I do not like is the lack of a "fun" kiddie pool).

That is my big dilemma at this point the the great slide at CSR vs the Pirate play area at CBR. Like I said I don't think I'll regret my decision so I might just pick one and call it a day! Thanks for the responses!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter