CSR Jr Suite Q's

br_nc

Earning My Ears
Have a Jr / Parlor suite booked at the CSR for 6 nights in March and have a few questions :scratchin

- I believe the reservationist I spoke with said all of the suites are located in the main building. Is this correct?
- Should I request a specific suite #?
- Is the pepper market located in the main building?
- Will we be close to the pools and slide if we are in fact in the main building? Any size limitations for the slide?
- The Disney site notes a bar and hospitality are in the room but the layout on Buzz's site does not show it, only seating. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance....

All the suites are located in the casitas with one jr suite in cabana 9b and one in cabana 8b.

Photos of a junior suite - king bed. Casita 3335

vmu2af.jpg

vmu3qt.jpg

vmu42h.jpg

CD ALARM CLOCK
vmu494.jpg

View from front door
vmu4jn.jpg

I believe the reservationist I spoke with said all of the suites are located in the main building. Is this correct? no, they are all located in casita 1 & 3 with 2 jr suites in the cabanas; one in 8b and one in 9b.

Should I request a specific suite #? I would request either the suite in cabana 8b or 9b

Is the pepper market located in the main building? yes

Will we be close to the pools and slide if we are in fact in the main building? no rooms are located in the main building. casita 1 & 3 are not close to the pool area. I would request the suite in cabana 8b or 9b

Any size limitations for the slide? they must be able to go alone. you can wait at the bottom

The Disney site notes a bar and hospitality are in the room but the layout on Buzz's site does not show it, only seating. Thoughts?maybe the VIP suite or executive suite has it but I don't think the jr suites do

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter