CS Grapefruit Cake at DHS?

crostorfer

Gryffindor Gal
Do any counter service places in DHS serve the Brown Derby Grapefruit Cake, or is the Derby the only place you can get it. I would really like to try it but I'm not wasting 2 TS credits at DHS.

I have gotten it at the Starring Rolls place next door . . . But it is not on display, you have to ask for it and they have to go over to BD to get it for you which takes a few minutes. They probably won't do it if they are really busy, so try when it is slower and ask nicely.

I have gotten it at the Starring Rolls place next door . . . But it is not on display, you have to ask for it and they have to go over to BD to get it for you which takes a few minutes. They probably won't do it if they are really busy, so try when it is slower and ask nicely.

This is good to know! I've always been scared to use 2TS there also. We LOVE Starring Rolls, so I'll try this next trip. Thanks for the info :thumbsup2

Do not fear the 2 TS credits. The Cobb Salad at the BD is so worth the 2 credits. I'm still craving that salad 6 months after my visit. Plus, it's a cool restaurant, with huge curved booths. I felt like I was truly in Hollywood!

But thanks for the info on Starring Rolls, good to know!

my dh and i had the cake at brown derby in december..didnt particularly like it... sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter