CS Breakfasts on DDP?

rtwx2

Earning My Ears
We will have some CS credits left over; although we have never tried using them for breakfast we were considering it this trip. Any suggestions for great CS breakfasts? We are staying at the Poly and the Beach Club but am also curious for any great spots in the parks. (Would like good food and good value--who wouldn't!) Thank you.

Captain Cooks is good at the Poly... at MK try Main street bakery where they have the best ham and cheese croissants right at opening. The breakfst gives a sandwich, pastry, and drink. If you are in Epcot for a late breakfast or brunch you might like the bakery in Norway. They have open faced sandwiches with soup or salad and a dessert with drink. Really great deal after 11:00 A.M. as you can use the dessert for school bread!!! Yum, I want to be there right now.

I can't remember exactly, but I believe you get 1 beverage, 1 savory item, and 1 sweet item for a CS. Worth it for the french toast loaf alone! Plus we are not big breakfast eaters and were able to use 2 credits for all 4 of us. This helped as DS was just under 3 and had no credits of his own.

There was a lot of great looking stuff to choose from.

I know last year we were able to get a box of doughnuts and a jug of orange juice and a bottle of coke ( we saved that for later) for 1 CS at POP. That was great for eating a few breakfasts in the room. Main Street Bakery is a great option too like others have said but the line gets long so be ready for this. I have never tried Capt. Cooks at Poly but I just found out about tonga toast there and being able to get it with a CS or a SC. I will be making a side trip there for sure.

Was thinking of gasparillas at the gf for the cs breakfast. if we got the egg, bacon toast meal are we still able to get a sweet and a drink with the egg meal?

Thank you all for the suggestions! It sounds well worth it to use the CS for breakfast--I like the idea of sharing too. Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter