• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CS breakfast suggestions for 2 adults?

lemonpan

Mouseketeer
So....I've paid so much attention to TS restaurants and ADRs that I managed to overlook breakfast!

We are on the standard dining planning. Since neither of us eat a lot (my mom and I) we plan on sharing a breakfast. We tend to lean more protein-y (eggs, bacon, toast) than sweets (cinnamon bun, etc.).

What are your favorite places to grab a CS breakfast? During this trip, we'll have a car and park hoppers and are open to eating at hotels, in the park, etc.

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the help!

ETA: We'll be at WDW 11/11 thru 11/17

oh you must try kona cafe at the poly! its quite good! and they have really good coffee. A rarity in Disney. lol.

or why not GF cafe? or captains grill?

Sent from my Galaxy SII using DISBoards App

Wolfgang Puck Express (Marketplace location) in DTD! They have awesome breakfast pizza - my husband and I shared it on our trip a few weeks back. The scrambled eggs are also good (and the portion is huge). We didn't get the side of bacon - good thing because we saw a couple of those going by and the portions of that are large as well.

I have a review in my dining report in my sig line if you're interested. :teeth:

oh you must try kona cafe at the poly! its quite good! and they have really good coffee. A rarity in Disney. lol.

or why not GF cafe? or captains grill?

Sent from my Galaxy SII using DISBoards App

Sorry, goofy, but OP is asking for CS not TS...

You'll get your better, more proteiny breakfasts at the resort QS. Sunshine Seasons at Epcot has a platter and Pizzafari at AK has some good breakfast entrees.

We usually eat at our resort. I send DH to grab food while I get ready. It is your basic bacon and eggs, waffles or a breakfast sandwich or wrap. They usually come with a biscuit but we always get toast instead. I don't think I have ever has cs breakfast in a park...now that I think about it! :confused3

Resorts: Poly - Captain Cook's; AKL - Mara

MK - Main Street Bakery, Sleepy Hollow
HS - Starring Rolls
AK - Pizzafari
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons

DTD - Wolfgang Puck Express, Earl of Sandwich (I've heard!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter