CS at resorts

Disney Jen

Mouseketeer
We plan to resort hop through deluxe resorts to look at Christmas decorations? Do these resorts have CS restaurants? If so, which one do you recommend for dinner?

The Mara at AKL. It's a nice stroll from the main lobby, and it has plenty of options and an authentic atmosphere. Also, Captain Cook's at the Poly has DOLE WHIPS for dessert <3 YUM. Boardwalk Bakery at the BWI is fun too! Lastly, the Market Street Food Court at Old Port Royale at CBR is awesome :) and Pepper Market at CSR has great food. :santa:

I like the Comtempo at the Comtemporary. They have some great salads and the cupcakes are wonderful.

The Beach Club has a CS in their store. The sandwiches are fabulous and the salads are huge! I highly recommend taking that wonderful sandwich or salad outside to one of the courtyards and have a seat at on of the tables out there. We did and enjoyed a quiet meal in a beautiful environment.

Hi
The Wilderness Lodge is so beautiful at Christmas. Try not to miss it. I had a salad from their counter service and it was really big and delicious. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter