Crystal Palace

TX2WDW

Earning My Ears
has anyone been able to book an ADR for Crystal Palace around Thanksgiving time? I tried at 180 day mark for our 9 day stay and couldn't get a reservation. I was wondering if maybe they hadn't been released yet, and if so, why and are they going to be released soon?

Our first day is 11/13 and on our 180th day this past Wednesday @ 6 am est I could not get crystal palace, bog lunch nor Akerhaus. I thought it was just me. Interested to hear if others had the same issue.

I don't think they have been released yet. I tried at 180 6am for my 10th day and nothing.

Thanks for the information. It seemed strange that I could get a dinner on 11/24 which is the day we are leaving but none during our stay. i was hoping that there was some kind of glitch and not just booked solid. I have set a touring plans alert. Good luck to everyone trying to get reservations!

Got a reservation for Crystal Palace tonight for lunch on 11/19. Was not there when I tried earlier today but then a some openings showed up tonight.

I was able to book a (very late) breakfast for 11/19 yesterday. Ideally, I'd like to eat breakfast earlier than the last seating, but we're also a party of eight. I'm going to keep checking.

I wasn't on my 180 Day (Monday) but the past couple mornings, CP has been available for my whole trip - now I am waiting on Garden Grill, Akershus, and Biergarden to release

I don't think the very end of November has been released yet. There was plenty of availability towards the beginning of my trip (Nov 18-22), but absolutely nothing for the 24th.

I wondered about CO availability also. I tried shortly after the 6 month window opened, looking for availability for any meal all week we're there in October. No luck!

I too will be there from 11/13 - 11/17 and could not get a Crystal Palace ADR. I was told due to the Mickey Christmas party and the parks closing earlier on those nights that the restaurant was open for shorter hours which is why the ressies are so hard to get. 1st time in ten years I won't be eating dinner with Pooh.

I too will be there from 11/13 - 11/17 and could not get a Crystal Palace ADR. I was told due to the Mickey Christmas party and the parks closing earlier on those nights that the restaurant was open for shorter hours which is why the ressies are so hard to get. 1st time in ten years I won't be eating dinner with Pooh.

There are times available on all of those days for Crystal Palace dinner now, you should check again!

Wednesday morning (5am CST) I was able to book a party of 9 at Crystal Palace for Thanksgiving, 50's PT for November 24th and Akershu for the 25th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter