• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace

ctpooh

Loving Pooh
Just had to share becuase I am so excited. Now I am 24 years old and will be 25 when we go for three weeks to disney in Aug, but I love pooh. My DBF just booked us for lunch with Pooh. :cool1: So psyched!

Just had to share becuase I am so excited. Now I am 24 years old and will be 25 when we go for three weeks to disney in Aug, but I love pooh. My DBF just booked us for lunch with Pooh. :cool1: So psyched!

You will love it, should be able to take a pic with each character within an hour or so. BTW, the food is delicious.

:cool1: How exciting, I am spending my 22nd birthday in Disney in July and we are doing Chef Mickey's for my birthday breakfast :banana: :woohoo: Also going with DBF :love: and DMom :flower3:

Have a great time and birthday! :flower3:

I have been to WDW 9 times and planning our 10th...Crystal Palace is the one eating place that we have been to EACH time! My husband and I even went there for our honyemoon....I'm 22 and I can't wait to go back!! Have fun!

You will totally love it! That is one of our favorite restaurants, the food is great, and the atmosphere is awesome! Have a super fun time!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

We are doing dinner for the first time at CP. We did breakfat a few years ago, but I'm really excited about dinner.

Have a great meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter