Crystal Palace or 1900 Park Fare?

lupp2217

Loving Disney
I wanted to know if one of these is better than the other. We have reservations for Crystal Palace, but I have heard some good things about 1900 Park Fare on here too. We have DD4 and DD8. Not really into princesses, but used to be. Any opinions?

We enjoyed them both and found the food to be good at both also. Which meal are you going for? I love CP for early breakfast because you get to be in main street before the park opens and we took some great pictures of the castle with no one else around. You could choose depending on which characters you would prefer to see...I love Winnie the Pooh and Eeyore!

Do both! Early breakfast at Crystal Palace and late dinner at 1900 Park Fare. I got some great character interaction with the stepsisters at 1900 Park Fare when I went at a later dinner time.

Thanks! We are doing dinner at CP. We have it scheduled so we can see the parade and fireworks after. I have read mixed reviews of 1900, and think I will try to get ADR for it. Everytime I call I am frustrated because nothing is open. I got Whispering Canyon late one day, but am trying to get it earlier. Thanks for the advice.

We love CP breakfast and the dinner there is great too. We have had 2 bad meals at 1900 PF and will not go back for either dinner or breakfast, they were both terrible

Your 4-year old isn't into Princesses?!? Wow. From a food standpoint I prefer Crystal Palace.

By the way, you don't have to use the bold font to ask your question.

We love both CP and 1900 for the characters and the food. I guess it would depend on which characters you would rather see if you only doing 1. Crystal Palace has Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore. 1900 Park Fare dinner has Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, and the step-sisters. The Step-sisters are hilarious!!! :goodvibes

We love Crystal Palace but 1900 is nice too with girls and good buffet! Tough choice - let us know what you pick!

We love both!!
We do breakfast at CP to get early entry into the MK and then do 1900 PF for Dinner to gives us a break . We then head back to MK to enjoy the evening and the fireworks!!

Hi. I got ressies for both, and hope they are great! I am so happy that I got a 1900 Ressie for dinner. Thaks for the comments.

We love CP breakfast and the dinner there is great too. We have had 2 bad meals at 1900 PF and will not go back for either dinner or breakfast, they were both terrible

what was so bad about the meals you had there so I am prepared am eating dinner there on my b-day and I will be 24 and my DFI is 25

We love CP...go almost every trip. 1900 Park Faire is OK but not great. Difference -- better food, location, atmosphere. Characters are great at both. So the balance tips to CP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter