Crystal Palace for dinner? If not, where?

cajunprincess

DIS Veteran
HI all! My DH and I are going with our little one and my family to the World this May. One night, we are planning on just having dinner without my parents and siblings.

My DH really wants to stay in a park to eat. We were kind of leaning towards MK since this day will probably be our first whole day at this particular park, but we are not against going to another park in the afternoon and having dinner there.
I've only ever had bkfast at CP, so what is your opinion on their dinner? Is there anywhere else you would suggest instead?

We've had dinner there several times and enjoyed both the food and visiting with the characters.

If it was possible to get ADRs, I'd suggest trying out BOG, but I think it's probably too late. But you could try.

LTT is another place that we have dined at multiple times. It is a family style meal. Check out the menu to see if it appeals to you.

Of the monorail resort restaurants, I'd recommend 'Ohana, GFC, or the Wave.

We've had dinner there several times and enjoyed both the food and visiting with the characters.

If it was possible to get ADRs, I'd suggest trying out BOG, but I think it's probably too late. But you could try.

LTT is another place that we have dined at multiple times. It is a family style meal. Check out the menu to see if it appeals to you.

Of the monorail resort restaurants, I'd recommend 'Ohana, GFC, or the Wave.

I'm not really interested in trying BOG this time around anyways. Don't know why. Just wasn't feeling it.

Probably should've mentioned that we are going to be eating at 'Ohana one night that week.

Thanks for the comment. Makes me feel better already!

We really like the Plaza Restaurant. Good food, reasonable prices and centrally located.

We really like Crystal Palace.

Nice variety and hits the spot.

DD also loves Eeyore.

Since you are already doing Ohana, LLT seems like a good choice.

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter