Crystal Palace Dinner

reking96

Mouseketeer
So how is the dinner at CP? All I ever hear about it breakfast. It will just be 2 adults. Thanks. =)

We haven't been for years but several friends that have gone recently weren't overly impressed with the food. However, IMHO, there are two good reasons to eat at Crystal Palace:

1. You have never been there - the restaurant is quite nice inside and worth eating at once.
2. You really want a meal at MK. IMHO it was the best TS available. Of course, with BOG that has probably changed.

Place is crowded and noisy, food is mediocre. I'm not a buffet fan and this one ranks low.

my husband and I go to Crystal Palace with or without the family...it is our favorite MK food fest....
Go and Hope you enjoy it as much as we do..
We are going in may with four adults..

Dinner is pretty good. The salmon and roast beef are both very good. It is loud but it's a good option!

We went last year and enjoyed it very much. We have a reservation for January!

The food was completely unimpressive. My kids loved the character interactions but I wouldn't go back for just the food.

Food is just so so, used to be better, great one stop shop for 100 acre crew autographs and pictures. PLace is big but very open feeling. Does tend to be noisy but I still like it and eat dinner here frequently.

My DH and I ate there last September and the mashed potatoes were some of my absolute favorite food of the entire trip (and we ate at a lot of signatures).

Our Ratings of Crystal Palace Lunch & Dinner: (5/16/2012)
. . . food price value: C
. . . food quality: C
. . . food quantity per serving: A
. . . food prep speed: A
. . . food selection: B
. . . seating quantity: B
. . . seating comfort: C
. . . eatery atmosphere: B
. . . eatery convenience: C
. . . staff friendliness: A
. . . staff attentiveness: B
. . . character interaction: B

NOTE: Crystal Palace is probably the 2nd best character meal in WDW.
In most cases, one goes for the characters and suffers through the food.
At CP, the food is above average, with a wide variety. Although it is very
overpriced, the food is aacceptable and the characters have good
interaction. If you must do character meal, this is the best choice for
food, next to Tusker House and 1900 Pare Fare. Since it is a character meal,
beware of a very noisy environment with kids running around everywhere.
Remember, one goes to such meals for the characters, not to expect (or get)
great food.

Thanks everyone! We just wanted a sit-down and not have to leave the park. We've done CRT, LTT, The Plaza & BOG so I thought we should try something different.

And DanInMN ... looks like we will be there at the same time. Enjoy your trip! =)

We love crystal palace! Always had great meals there. Pretty good food. Esp the desserts!

Sent from my Galaxy SII

We've tried it 4 times and has been the worst meal of every trip. The last trip there was hope until my 2-year-old threw up during dinner. He was so bummed to have missed Piglet. It was our whole point of giving it "one last try"

Definitely are far better places to eat. The food was mediocore at best...croweded...worst Disney service...charcaters were very rushed. Thumbs down all around.

goofyintoronto said:
We love crystal palace! Always had great meals there. Pretty good food. Esp the desserts!

Sent from my Galaxy SII

We also love Crystal Palace. We had breakfast there twice last week and our entire experience was great!

dinner there many times and have truly enjoyed the food, atmosphere and character interaction.

We don't do buffets anymore except maybe Germany but I would go if we had kids with us for sure :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter