Crying at WDW

I cried when my daughters were born.

I cried when the Bruins won the Stanley Cup

End of list

I get a little misty eyed every time I think about that moment and the reaction we drop the bomb on the kids in 12 days that we are going to Disney....I secretly hope my oldest is mad because she didn't get that My Little Pony Castle she wanted so I don't look like a fool in front of my friends :idea:

Yep, I cry at each park when I first get there. I also cry on our last day, at the park, at POP and on DME on our way back to the airport. I've been back a week and a half and I still cry when I see Disney commercials. :)

We go every year and I cry every time I see the castle. The year I don't cry is when we stop going.

I guess I'm a depressed crier? I'm a giddy kid at the beginning of the trip. Around halfway through the trip, I cry on the busses. We're leaving in x amount of days

Wishes gets me every time. I literally get chills up my spine when the first fireworks appear above the castle. Just magical!pixiedust:

There's a picture of me crying holding my 6 month old son watching Wishes! He was a hard fought for child and it killed me to watch it will holding him, but in an amazing way

Just reading this thread has got tears in my eyes.

Same here!

We have a hallway of photos in our home - one of them our family posing on Main Street. That was our last trip to Disney w/our sons - both grown men now. Lately when I walk by that photo, I stop and remember all the fun we've had over the years. Now the hubs and I will make some fun Disney memories on our own. Bittersweet...but I'm so thankful for our past & present. :)

Every time we go through the arch... Or I walk down main street for the first time during the trip. Or during any of the live action shows. Or any of the fireworks. And some of the parades. Basically I'm just weepy the entire trip :lmao:

I always get sniffly at the castle, but especially when we're leaving. My gf always laughs/gets embarrassed because our first trip she broke down crying in the lobby as we were checking in - to Pop Century of all places. :love:

We will be at the world starting Monday and it will be the first trip since losing my beloved husband this year. ... I know it's going to be very hard to be there without him and I will be a blubbering mess.

So sorry to hear of your loss; he'll be there with you in spirit!

Real talk time ;).... I haven't been to Disney world as an adult. My husband and I are going in December for our anniversary. I already tear up when I watch Disney videos on YouTube! I just know I'm going to be a sobby mess when I first see the castle and when I see wishes! Does anyone else get this way?!

I am good at first sight its when I am leaving I my eyes well up and when I am on the monorail leaving the magic kingdom and hear the wish for a safe trip home -it gets me every time
and I ALWAYS cry at the sight of the castle during the holidays - those icicle lights just turns me into a crying fool

OP here! I posted this earlier and haven't seen it all day. It's so wonderful to read so many stories about people being so overwhelmed by the disney Magic! To the woman who lost her sister and the woman who lost her husband: I'm so sorry for your losses and I hope that your trips to come are perfect and beautiful in every way. I'm glad you have a way to remember your loved ones that is so special, though. I'm certain I will be crying for most of my trips (even these posts have got me tearing up)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter