Crusin with Friends- Any Group Incentives?

TarraLee

<font color=blue>New TDS CM!<br><font color=red>Le
We're trying to pull together a group cruise for Aug 04 or Jan 05.
Does anyone know how many cabins or people you have to have to be considered a "group"?

What happens if you're a "group"? Can we get cabins close together, seated together for dinner, any special incentives?

We would be all adults, but kids at heart! I checked DCL and Disney group meetings, but can't find a minimum number of people or cabins, so I thought someone around the DIS might know!

TIA,
Tarralee

Some TA's give a "free cruise" fare if 8 cabins are booked, then you could split the money between all the cabins, and everyone would get a discount.

I'm not sure about this but I think DCL gives a gift in the room for a group sale booking, I am not totally sure about the 2nd one though.

Anyone else?

Joanna

You need to have a minimum of eight cabins with sixteen adult fares to be considered a group.

There is a group amenity if you book as a group at the onset, and generally a little discount. You won't ALL be able to eat together (no tables for 16!) but you can link for dining and they will try to get you tables that are near each other. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter