Crunch Time Questions

TheHannas

Mouseketeer
Ok, Im confused on the 12am booking ship things.. Like spa's etc. I see people saying there booking date is coming up and they will be up to book at 12, and getting the early boarding time etc. So how is this done and why is it a good idea? Im ready to pay off our cruse but I was waiting till close to the due date of march 4th. Is this due date the date that I can stay up late and make sure we get a early boarding time etc? If so, what should I do on this night also that would be a good idea? Thanks yal!!
Should i just pay it off now??

Ok, Im confused on the 12am booking ship things.. Like spa's etc. I see people saying there booking date is coming up and they will be up to book at 12, and getting the early boarding time etc. So how is this done and why is it a good idea? Im ready to pay off our cruse but I was waiting till close to the due date of march 4th. Is this due date the date that I can stay up late and make sure we get a early boarding time etc? If so, what should I do on this night also that would be a good idea? Thanks yal!!
Should i just pay it off now??

In order to book reservations for excursions/dining/nursery/spa, you must be paid in full. Your booking window opens (assuming you are paid in full) at different times based on your Castaway Club status. Platinum CC member & concierge can book at 120 days out; Gold CC - 105 days out; Silver CC - 90 days out. First time cruisers window opens 75 days out.

Most people try to log in immediately after midnight as soon as their window opens so that they can get those "prime" reservations (Palo/Remy/cabanas) and/or the earliest Port Arrival Time they can.

:cutie:

That sucks....So im 75 days out so we will prob be boarding late. I was hopeing to board early

I booked my cruise around 75 days out and I am in the first arrival time. It all depends on your cruise.

I did online check at the 75 day mark a noon arrival time was available. Not everyone wants to get to the port super early or does online check in.

Thanks that makes me feel better! So I just did the math and it is march 4th that makes a 75 day mark and thats when the entire amount is do. So I guess ill pay in full say sunday and be waiting for march 4th so I can try to book early

That sucks....So im 75 days out so we will prob be boarding late. I was hopeing to board early

Also how you get to port plays heavily into this as if you are using DCL transfers you get there when they get you there. At least that's how I understand it. Early boarding comes into play most when you have private transportation to the port or staying at the port. So don't count us first timers out yet we can still very well get just what we want! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter