Cruising on the Dream July 18th, 2013

Magical Dreams

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My family will be going on our first Disney cruise this summer and can't wait! We are avid Disney fans who are excited to make a few more magical memories :) Looking forward to meeting fellow cruisers! May all your dreams be magical :wave2:

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My family will be going on our first Disney cruise this summer and can't wait! We are avid Disney fans who are excited to make a few more magical memories :) Looking forward to meeting fellow cruisers! May all your dreams be magical :wave2:

:welcome:

Did you check out the cruise boards? There's LOTS of info and a "Meets" section where you can chat with others on your same cruise. :goodvibes

Welcome.jpg

Thank you! I visited the cruise meets and am in awe of all the information on the boards! I think I'm more excited than my DD! I'm hoping others on this cruise sailing will want to participate in a FE :)

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :goodvibes

Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter