Cruises out of San Diego

katmigordon

DIS Veteran
I've been watching the cruises going out of San Diego this October in order to get an idea when Concierge will sell out for my Sept of next year. The weird thing is, they still have all Concierge categories available... It's only 3 months away - how are they not sold out yet?

Those cruises are not the most popular. They offer the 25% off Canadian offer to help fill them.

This is more a time of year factor. The short cruises out of San Diego are not that interesting, but the 7 day Mexican Riviera Cruise is a better itinerary, and the Panama Canal Cruise is even better.

Fewer people traveling....either those with younger kids (no teenagers...and no college students) or people with no kids. Fun cruises though. No Remy, but we dined at Palo two out of three times, since it was an anniversary cruise without kids.

Wish they'd offer it to Arizona and San Diego.
It is strange that they don't offer California residents discounts since FL residents get discounts on certain cruises sometimes (and this comes from a Canadian who gets the 25% offer,but has not been able to use it lol)

It is strange that they don't offer California residents discounts
I think it's because they're getting enough CA residents that book the cruises with out a discount. I would think, once the novelty of having cruises "locally" wears off, and CA residents start not booking as much, they may offer them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter