Cruised for our third time 11/03 with DCL and just got our CC ID yesterday!!!!

LAMPSKIES

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>
Yep, for all who haven't recieved one.......we just got our postcard from DCL with our Castaway Club Guest ID # with some discount offers yesterday!! Yes, we have already booked our 4th sailing for Dec. 4, 2004. So for all wondering if you will EVER get your ID......I guess it just takes a little patience!! LOL

I sailed for the first time on 12/04 and also received mine yesterday!

I guess I should keep an eye on the mailbox, I sailed in December and have been thinking about that lately.

That and all the good food... home-cooking just doesn't compare :)

goingbacksoon

I guess we were one of the lucky ones that received our CC card along with a survey not long after we returned home. You said you received a postcard with discounts? Does anyone know if this is a random thing that DCL does or do they send the same postcard out to all CC members? I haven't received anything like that!! :confused:

Yourtravelpro.......you don't sail 'till 12/04 and you got yours already??? LOL little typo'?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter