Cruise Spirit Jerseys

SJSloan

DIS Veteran
Has any recent cruisers seen DCL spirit jersey's that are made for the specific ship? I saw a someone recent post about they being out of stock.

I am sailing on the Disney Dream on 7/18 and would really like to have one. Trying to decide if I should buy one (for a super inflated price) before the cruise or if my chances to getting one while on the cruise are decent.

Or even better, if anyone is sailing on the Dream sooner and is willing to grab one for me I'd be happy to pay a shoppers fee and of course any shipping costs.

TIA.

Did they stay in stock the entire cruise? My understanding is that they restock in Vancouver for each sailing, but some things run out right away.
They have stockrooms below decks, too, but most people don't bother to ask. I've had t-shirts and other items that were sold out in the shop but if I asked them to check for me, I've had some success after they check the stockroom.

In my late April Magic sailing, they were out of the Magic specific ones.

They have stockrooms below decks, too, but most people don't bother to ask. I've had t-shirts and other items that were sold out in the shop but if I asked them to check for me, I've had some success after they check the stockroom.
Very good advice. I asked for them to check (and even made really close connection with the crew member manning merch) and had no luck :(

Magic, Dream and Fantasy all had them on my recent cruises. Would LOVE a Wonder one and would pay a large tip for anyone who would like to grab me one. :-)

I definitely kept asking around on the wonder when I had the Honolulu to Vancouver sailing. They did not have the sizes I wanted. I think they only had XXXL in stock :(. So it was very annoying that on my first sailing on the Wonder I couldn't get their spirit jersey.

I just watch a video of someone on the Fantasy recently and they didn't have any. I've been watching a lot of videos lately and this is the second or third time someone mentioning no stock. The other ship was the Dream.

I just watch a video of someone on the Fantasy recently and they didn't have any. I've been watching a lot of videos lately and this is the second or third time someone mentioning no stock. The other ship was the Dream.
Yes, the videos that I have been watching are what brought it to my attention. I really want one, but if I buy one before hand at an inflated price and they have some on the ship I will be bummed, but if I don't buy one and they are out of stock I will also be bummed. Decisions, decisions.

The Fantasy and Dream had plenty when I was on them, I bought the last L on the Magic when I was on there. I’m sure the stock has changed obviously, but just to give you an idea of my experience

The Dream did not have any of the Dream specific ones on the 6/3 sailing. They did have the 50th anniversary WDW ones... $149 for a spirit jersey? Hard pass.

Yes, the videos that I have been watching are what brought it to my attention. I really want one, but if I buy one before hand at an inflated price and they have some on the ship I will be bummed, but if I don't buy one and they are out of stock I will also be bummed. Decisions, decisions.
Stock issues remain, getting merchandise in still a problem for many companies. My husband is always telling me it's nice to have 2, a backup, in case something happens to the first one (stain, hole, etc). So, if you do buy one before your cruise and find one on the cruise as well, at least you have a back up. I really like spirit jerseys too. My favorite is my Hocus Pocus one, wish I listened to my husband and got a 2nd one, though I think when they were being put out there was only one in my size. But I'd be upset if something happened to the only one I have. Hope you have a wonderful trip. We cruise at the end of the year.

There were none on the Fantasy this week, but there were tons on the Dream in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter