Cruise Ship Figures

cpc430

Mouseketeer
My DS9 wants to get a Disney Fantasy figurine when we cruise. I saw that there is one available through the stateroom gifts ($32.95 for a 12 inch one). Are others also available in the gift store on board?

I thought it might be fun to order this as a stateroom gift for him but if there are other choices, maybe I should just let him pick when we get on board?

Anyone know what's available as far as figures for the Fantasy? And price ranges too? If you have the Fantasy from the stateroom gifts, is it pretty nice?

Thank you!

My son bought the Fantasy model and had it signed by Captain Tom. It is a terrific souvenir and he proudly displays it on his dresser.

I ordered one through the Disney Store when they were running a 25% off parks merchandise. Granted if you don't order enough you get charged shipping, but I bought a couple pirate t-shirts for my kids along with the figure and took the savings! I can surprise my son by hiding it in the luggage and save myself a little money in the process. They seem to have the sales pretty regularly.

They also have the ship figures on www.disneystore.com.
This is the Dream but they usually have the Fantasy too (it comes and goes)

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-cruise-line-ship-miniature-disney-dream/mp/1320945/1000276/

My son bought his first one on the Wonder and then when we went on the Dream, it was all that he wanted (to get the Dream one to match his Wonder one). Unfortunately, they were not available on the ship and that made for a very sad little boy. But also was one of our most special pixie dust moments thanks to a wonderful CM in the gift shops that went out of her way to get him something else very special :thumbsup2

In order to avoid that on our upcoming Fantasy cruise, I ordered the Fantasy version from Disney Store online and gave it to DS for Christmas. ::yes::

Had no idea they were available online through the Disney Store too!! Thanks for the info! And for the info about sales! Should I get back on the Disney Store mailing list to find out when park merchandise goes on sale?

New question about merchandise: is there a DCL autograph book? :)

Had no idea they were available online through the Disney Store too!! Thanks for the info! And for the info about sales! Should I get back on the Disney Store mailing list to find out when park merchandise goes on sale?

New question about merchandise: is there a DCL autograph book? :)

Yes, they also have them online! I get emails telling me when the sales are. I don't know if I signed up for them or if they figure I order a lot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter