Cruise One?

calpacagal

Earning My Ears
Hi there,
It's been about 6 years since our first and only DCL cruise. We hope to make reservations for the Vancouver to L.A. Wonder in Sept. 2013. It seems very last minute to me! Anyway, I put in for quotes on Cruise Compete and we got a pretty good quote from Cruise One. Has anybody heard anything about them?

Thanks!

Kelly

There are no discounts.

If they offer you a cruise much cheaper then something is not included.
Disney Cruise Line will not allow any discounts.

So the price for a Disney cruise is the same everywhere. If the price is different somewhere look if you compare apples with apples (is transportation included, are all taxes included)...

The only thing how ta's can be different is bij what they offer as extra, Costco is giftcards and there is normally an OBC (onboard credit) offer with other ta's.

I use cruise one. It's Carrie, right? She offered us shipboard credit but the cruise prices are the same as on disneys website. There are no discounts with Disney.

Each agency should have a link next to its name for "agency information and ratings." Check that out before booking.

I have not used cruise compete for Disney (though I have for other cruises), but as the others have said, the only difference should be the incentives offered (e.g., free insurance, OBC). Look for Special Offer or Comments section under the quote.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter