Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you get the Western map thing from. I might be able to enlarge it if I can find the source. I am going to try from your uploaded image, but not sure I can get it 8.5 x 11.

Here ya go dear...

7daymap_wc.gif

Sorry, don't know how to make it bigger :confused3

:confused3 Is there a program out there for the novice photo editor? I have never edited photos and I have been playing with Publisher for a little while and still can't figure things out.

Thanks

Where did you get the Western map thing from. I might be able to enlarge it if I can find the source. I am going to try from your uploaded image, but not sure I can get it 8.5 x 11.

I got it off of the DCL Website.

I have publisher too and I really prefer Print Workshop, it is a "knock-off" of the much more exspensive Printshop software. It costs anywhere from $20-$30 and is EXTREMELY USER FRIENDLY!!! I highly recommend it.:goodvibes

Great find with the Castaway Cay map, bevtoy! :thumbsup2

Hope you don't mind... I cleaned it up a bit:

CC_Map_01.jpg

Also found a couple that might be of help:

EA_004.jpg

Taken by either my wife or myself at Key West

disney.jpg

Sent to me by someone who was either a current or former CM -- not exactly a view you get of the ship every day...

Crusieenvelope001-1.jpg

Some if the stuff Disney sends us in the mail, what can be dome with this if you have a clever mind?
DisneyBrownEnvelope001.jpg

Does any one have the capability to scan andpost the luggage tags from a cruise? I bet those have possibilities.

sorry, no luggage tags, but here are a few pix that I've made magnets with...
cruisewonder1.jpg

beachscene.jpg

lilostitch1.gif

findingnemo_wp_05_1024.jpg

can anyone figure out how to remove the "finding Nemo" part at the top? When I use Photoshop (poorly) I just get a plain blue spot...
peterpanpix.jpg

I love that porthole one, Cheri!!! Any possibility you have one for the Magic??

:banana:

I can't remember where I got it but I'll poke around and see if I can find the site again. Wish me luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter