Cruise Magnet graphics and links

DO you want to share Disney graphics text free for magnet use?

• Yes I am interested but I don't have any to share.

• Yes I am interested but no way am I sharing my private collection

• I would like to share but do not know how.

• I will post some later

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're quite welcome! I'm a big font-lover myself... so I went nuts when I saw that huge list for the first time. :banana:

Actually, I prefer the 'Started By A Mouse' (the one from the Disneyland logo) or the 'Disney Print' fonts over the 'Waltograph' one... but that's just me. I tend to like fonts that haven't been used as much. Your mileage may vary.

Now are the other fonts that your talking about on those same two sites, or are they programs that you buy?

I love Started By A Mouse and also use "Mickey Mousebats" as often as possible (there is always a place for the Mouse)

Now are the other fonts that your talking about on those same two sites, or are they programs that you buy?

'Started By A Mouse' is on the big list, just look for the Disneyland logo.
'Disney Print' is frequently packaged as part of Disney print software... but if I remember correctly there may be a link to a similar-looking free font on that big list as well. And I prefer free fonts myself. :thumbsup2

Perhaps it's different for those travelling during high season when school is out, but just ret. from 4-day Wonder (9/23 departure), and I'd hazard a guess that only one door out of 50-60-70 had anything on their doors. This is just so those less inclined to make door magnets don't fret about it.

Here is another thing I was fooling around with... (this Photoshop thing is hard)
wehaveboardedcopy.jpg

'Started By A Mouse' is on the big list, just look for the Disneyland logo.
'Disney Print' is frequently packaged as part of Disney print software... but if I remember correctly there may be a link to a similar-looking free font on that big list as well. And I prefer free fonts myself. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much, that was very helpful. I'm checking that out for sure.

Perhaps it's different for those travelling during high season when school is out, but just ret. from 4-day Wonder (9/23 departure), and I'd hazard a guess that only one door out of 50-60-70 had anything on their doors. This is just so those less inclined to make door magnets don't fret about it.

Not trying to be belligerent here, but if I were 'less inclined' to make door signs then I wouldn't be spending much time viewing this thread. Doing so makes about as much sense as pulling into a McDonald's drive-through when you're not hungry.

Not trying to be belligerent here, but if I were 'less inclined' to make door signs then I wouldn't be spending much time viewing this thread. Doing so makes about as much sense as pulling into a McDonald's drive-through when you're not hungry.

Yeouch! Wow - I don't think the poster meant ill at all. I feel the DIS boards sometimes foster a sense of "everybody's doing it" when new people spend time viewing threads in order to do research for their upcoming trip. Reading through this thread is a prime example - it makes it seem that everyone who goes on a Disney cruise creates wonderful magnets and signs to put on their cabin door. Those who've cruised on DCL before know that just isn't true. I believe the poster was just trying to relieve other people's anxiety by saying not to fret if you don't have magnets to put on your door - - - that it's OKAY if you don't have the time, creativity, money, room in your suitcase, etc., etc., etc.

By the way, even the 7/7/07 Mediterranean Cruise (heavily attended by DISers) had very few decorated doors. That was our fifth Disney cruise and the first time I ever put magnets on our door.

Yeouch! Wow - I don't think the poster meant ill at all. I feel the DIS boards sometimes foster a sense of "everybody's doing it" when new people spend time viewing threads in order to do research for their upcoming trip. Reading through this thread is a prime example - it makes it seem that everyone who goes on a Disney cruise creates wonderful magnets and signs to put on their cabin door. Those who've cruised on DCL before know that just isn't true. I believe the poster was just trying to relieve other people's anxiety by saying not to fret if you don't have magnets to put on your door - - - that it's OKAY if you don't have the time, creativity, money, room in your suitcase, etc., etc., etc.

By the way, even the 7/7/07 Mediterranean Cruise (heavily attended by DISers) had very few decorated doors. That was our fifth Disney cruise and the first time I ever put magnets on our door.

That is very true.

DISER Beware, We did have a few magnets walk this past cruise (9/8/07). I suspected it was kids and they left anything that had a name or room number on it. I was told that it is advised to pull door deco in at night as that seems to be when they grow legs.

Won't keep me for making a few for the door but did disappoint my nieces who had all their princesses stolen. Hope those who took them enjoyed them.

Yeah, but once in a while...I've just GOT to have a Happy Meal!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks to all of you for all of these great graphics!!! ... Here is what our door looked like.

DoorMedium.jpg

That was a great door. By the way, did you lose any?

Not that we know of ... but we didn't count them to be 100% sure. Sometimes when we were in our stateroom near the door we would hear ... "no, no, honey, put that back, those aren't yours" ... we put lots of them down low and it seems like some of the little ones would grab one on their way by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter