***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi cruisecrasher! Thank you so much for your time and talents. Your disigns are wonderful! I would like to request three designs if it is not too much trouble. A gold pirate Mickey head with the name Tushar, a gold pirate Minnie head with the name Lauren and a gold pirate Minnie head with the name Kellie. We are sailing on the Fantasy, Western Caribbean, September 15 - 22! Thank you so much!!

:goodvibes

Memo to me, pickup on page 208.

CruiseCrasher----THANK YOU!!! LOVE IT:thumbsup2:cool1::worship::worship::worship: So excited to be leaving for Orlando day after tomorrow!!!! You dis-igners just make it that much more fun!!

I am looking to get something like the following graphic made up for our NYC to Canada cruise.

Pirateslogo.jpg

I want it to say
Pirates in the - on the left side and
Bay of Fundy - on the right side

I would also like the center picture to be Mickey as a pirate - I have the picture - I just need to find it and Minnie as a pirate - I also have this picture - just need to find it.

Not sure what I want written on the bottom but our cruise is the Magic out of NYC to Canada on September 7 - 12, 2012.

I will find the pictures I want in the center and post them here but I was just wondering if anyone could do this?

Thanks,
Linda

Hi Linda,
I got a great DISign from Milliepie not too long ago that might interest you ... I'll find it and post it here...

Here you go:

There is also one in more "antiqued" tones, just go to Milliepie's 4-shared files or click on the above!
Glad to see that we are thinking alike, fellow Pirate of the Bay of Fundypirate:!

Hi Cruisecrasher -- Love your designs! I'm wondering if you'd minding making three for me.

The first one is the Mickey head with the ship at night and the fireworks. That one would say "The Van Beek Family Disney Cruise"

The other one is in your Christmas and Thanksgiving folder and it is a round one of Pilgrim Mickey and Pilgrim Minnie marching through the woods. That one would say The Van Beek Family Vacation, Thanksgiving 2012"

I'd love it if you could also do that Pilgrim MIckey and Pilgrim Minnie a second time. This time it would say "Feasting on the Fantasy, Thanksgiving 2012" (that one would be for FE magnet gifts for people on our Disney cruise.)

Thank you!

Beth

Hi Linda,
I got a great DISign from Milliepie not too long ago that might interest you ... I'll find it and post it here...

Here you go:

There is also one in more "antiqued" tones, just go to Milliepie's 4-shared files or click on the above!
Glad to see that we are thinking alike, fellow Pirate of the Bay of Fundypirate:!

Thanks so much - that one is really cute. There are so many I love I can't decide. I want to make tshirts for pirate night and I have gotten so many good ideas here.

Linda

Good morning Milliepie -

May I please request a few designs for our April 22nd last minute Wonder sailing? I need a birthday one for my son who will turn 8 while on board...we're not picky but he does love the 4 main dudes (Mickey, Donald, Goofy & Pluto). I would also love the deck chairs with me, Lynn, in the Daisy duck and Nicky with the Donald duck design. Again, we're sailing the Wonder from April 22-29 if you could include that. Thank you so much!

Lynn

Quick question before I finish these up. Did you want your son's name on the birthday one? I assume Nicky is his name, just making sure so I don't get it wrong. :)

Milliepie,

I have spent hours going through your designs and I love them! You are simply wonderful!

I have a friend leaving on a cruise in a few days and I know it is short notice and may not be possible to get in time. If you could make a Tow Mater Mickey head with the the name "Nick". I know he would be forever grateful!

Also just for my information what all have you done in Daisy?

Thank you so much!!!!

Milliepie,

Hi again! Could you please help me out again? I am looking for a cute Stitch magnet for my DD9 - Madison. Also something with Tigger for my DD13 - Alyssa and something with the Ratatouille for myself (if you have that, if not another Tigger would be fine) - Kaye.

Thank you!

Here are a few simple ones that I did for you. If you were hoping for something else like a Mickey head or something please let me know. :)

Hi Cruisecrasher,

Can you make 3 of these for me for the families in our group?

MorganFamilyMH.png

We are ringing in the New Year on The Disney Dream. So if you can make it say something about that it would be great! The dates are December 28, 2012 - January 2, 2013.

1. The DeFazio Family
2. The Schnapf Family
3. The Cahill Family

Thanks!
aimeebabie
This is beautiful!!!
CruiseCrasher can I get one that says "Magical Schuberg Family Cruise"
with the names Laurie and Darren in one ear and the names Andrew and Kelly in the other ear ?

No date so I can re-use it:woohoo:

Thanks so much !!

I am having a hard time with the links, but this is from ColoradoTates -

Thank you so much, Milliepie! These look great!!! I just showed my Mom and she was so impressed and excited to surprise our family with these.

There is one correction - My name is Adie (with one d), is there an easy way to change that on the Tate Family chairs? That would be great.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Oops, sorry abut that! :goodvibes

CruiseCrasher,
May I have one of the Mickey Heads of the ship at nighttime with the fireworks? I would like it to say, "Muncy Family". No date as I would like to re-use it.

Also, I looked through you site and wondered if you ever do Mickey Heads of villians? My friend Kim loves both the Snow Queen and Malificent. Just a thought.

Thanks for all you do here for everyone.

I know this is SUPER last minute but we leave Friday for our Sunday Dream Cruise and Im not having very much luck editing my own magnet:confused: Could anyone do me a Grandma license Plate (any female Char)--from Ohio and a Papa-Dopey Plate, also from Ohio. Also looking for the beach chairs Grandma and Papa on 1 and Mommy, Daddy and Bryanna on another, if able include March 4th-9th 2012 Disney Dream. Maybe a fun pirate one with Chris, Jeff, Randy, Bryanna, Christina names, also with dates. I will be forever greatful!!:worship: Thanks, if unable to complete I understand

Sorry, I didn't have time to get to these yesterday. I hope there is still time to make them. I have done two licence plates before, but Marty usually did them. He is still designing and you can find his links to his free designs in my blog. I believe Cruisecrasher does them now too? I went ahead and did these two for you. :)

We have added 1 more to our family reunion cruise. So I need 1 more red Donald name tag with CINDY on it , please.

Also, something with Lady & Tramp that has The Dream, June 20, 2012, and
CINDY. Anything would be appreciated !

Thanks !
GINA

Here you go. :)

Hi Milliepie...did you get my pm/email? Just wanted to confirm.
Thanks!

My pm box has been full and I just went through it today and cleared some out. I didn't seen anything from you, but I did get an email saying that you tried to send me something but I didn't get the contents of the message. If you would like to try again my box is clear, but I'd be quick because it fills up pretty fast. :goodvibes

Quick question before I finish these up. Did you want your son's name on the birthday one? I assume Nicky is his name, just making sure so I don't get it wrong. :)

Yes,thank you Milliepie, please include his name Nicky...thanks again!

Lynn (and Nicky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter