Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone can use either one of these. I added the ship on the first one.

Wedding3a.jpg

AnniversaryStationary.jpg

Breezy,

Thank you for sharing your DISigns as well!

Sorry it took me so long to post this. I was out all day Celebrating my b-day at DL! :) I am more than happy to share. Here is the blank for this. Did you still want me to put Bruce and Lori for you or is this ok?

One more question can we get the Mickey Head out line by itself? I think it has endless possibilities! Thanks !

Sorry it took me so long to post this. I was out all day Celebrating my b-day at DL! :) I am more than happy to share. Here is the blank for this. Did you still want me to put Bruce and Lori for you or is this ok?

I am not doing a cruise...:sad2:wish I was but...is there a way I can get this for our stay at the pirate:pirate rooms at CBR. I would love for it have our family name on it "The Atkinson's". I am thinking I need to go on a cruise just so I can have one of those port hole ones made up...lol.

I am unable to remove the text from this graphics. Not sure who designed the image. :)

I have the blank if this is what sylhar12 was looking for. If you can't put on your own text, and can tell me exactly what working you want and where, I'd be more than happy to do that for you.

piratedinner2.jpg
[/IMG]

I need help from all of you wonderful magnet creating people. My daughter Melissa is graduating from college next month and for graduation and her 23rd birthday, which is also next month, I am taking her on a Disney cruise. We cruise on May 30 so I have a little bit of time. I am looking for a Tigger (her favorite Disney character) with a graduation cap on his head. I have searched through both of the magnet threads and have found nothing. Can any of you help me out? She knows about the cruise, but she doesn't know that I am decorating our door as part of our very special mother/daughter celebration. She will be moving out of our house for the first time after we return so this will be a very emotional trip for us both. Also, a graduation cap with Mickey ears that will fit on our cabin number circle would be great as well.

Thank you very much for your help!

Laura

I need help from all of you wonderful magnet creating people. My daughter Melissa is graduating from college next month and for graduation and her 23rd birthday, which is also next month, I am taking her on a Disney cruise. We cruise on May 30 so I have a little bit of time. I am looking for a Tigger (her favorite Disney character) with a graduation cap on his head. I have searched through both of the magnet threads and have found nothing. Can any of you help me out? She knows about the cruise, but she doesn't know that I am decorating our door as part of our very special mother/daughter celebration. She will be moving out of our house for the first time after we return so this will be a very emotional trip for us both. Also, a graduation cap with Mickey ears that will fit on our cabin number circle would be great as well.

Laura

Copyofmickeyears.jpg

Here is the blank along with a couple other ones that I have been experimenting with. Enjoy! :goodvibes

Oh, and I threw this together..

milliepie

ok share your program secret. I hadn't seen that done. And I have about 5 different software programs here, although I only use 2. :)

Wow!!! Those are great. Do you mind if I borrow your Tigger with cap for Melissa?

Absolutely! :)

ok share your program secret. I hadn't seen that done. And I have about 5 different software programs here, although I only use 2. :)

I use Disney Magic artist to make the mickey heads then I use Photo Impact pro to make an outline of the head with whatever picture I want to use from my files. It's pretty easy, but not every picture looks good in a mickey head shape. The pic has to be simple though or else it looks too busy. I think I posted this one already, but just in case here it is again.

Milliepie,

Thank you so much for the Tigger!! It will look awesome on our cabin door!! You guys are the absolute best!

Laura

Laura

Sent you a pm.

I've had some free time this afternoon, finally, and was playing around with graphics on this program I have. I've made up a few tags to attach to bags of treats I plan on giving to cast members. If anyone would like me to post blanks or particular graphics on the cards or certain text, let me know. I'd be more than happy to work on some. Here is a sample of what I've made. The family name will go under the message.

Thankyou.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter