Cruise Director on Magic in Europe

Disney4MyGirls

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know who the Cruise Director is scheduled to be for the Magic during the Europe itineraries this summer? We have been on four cruises from 2004-2013 on two ships, and Ray has always been our Cruise Director.

I asked Clayton this last week on the Wonder as I have a friend on the Transatlantic. According to Clayton Brent is on the Magic.

Brent is currently on the Transatlantic so my guess is that Brent will stay with the Magic at least through the Northern Europe cruises. We love Brent. Have had him once before.

We've been told Brent will be debarking either June 6 the or 13th then Anna (I think that's her name) will be taking over

"Skipper" Steve is transferring from the Wonder to the Magic after the Panama Canal. Not as cruise director, but we found him fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter