Cruise after US/IOA??

JohnTigger'sMom

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever done this? Not necessarily Disney either, maybe RCCL or Carnival. I've gotten a pretty good price on Carnival going out of Miami...how far of a drive is that? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Hi, We arfe going to Universal this weekend for four days and then going on the 3 day DCL. We figured since we are already in Orlando, it wouldn't be so hard to have such a short cruise since we will just be extending our vacation. It will be a surprise for our son (the cruise part!!). Let you know how it was when we return !!! M

Hi!

We are cruising on Celebrity's Millenium the week before we go to Orlando. The drive from Miami would be about 4 hours.
Enjoy yourself!
Gail

You also might want to look into sailing from Port Canaveral. Disney, Carnival and (I think) RCCL sail from there. Needless to say, it's a lot closer than Miami.

We have cruised both from Port Canaveral and Miami after our Disney visits. Disney cruise line is the better choice from Port Canaveral if you can get it on sale. I have also been on Royal Caribbean Sovereign of the Sea which also leaves from Port Canaveral. I liked both ships but would only recommend the Sovereign if you are a party of two - the cabins are very very small.

Miami offers a whole lot more choices if your willing to make the 4 hour drive. Carnival will start running the Pride on 7 day cruises out of Port Canaveral next year - a new ship so you can expect it to be higher priced.

Lou

In August we are doing HRH for 2 days and then the 3 day Disney Cruise and finally WDW. It should be relaxing. If I was flying in and cruising on the same day I would be worried about flight delays.

We taking the Carnival JUBILEE from tampa for a 5 day cruise in 2 weeks then going to HRH. ta said tampa is about one hour l5 min drive. can anybody verify this? kids+cruise+rollercoaster heaven..what could be better..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter